Saturday, April 22, 2017

Tales from the Crib Keeper 6

Tonight I close in on the finishing of Issue 6 from the Tales from the Crib Keeper series! Tomorrow, the issue should be finished. I thought I'd share a peek at an unfinished cover and give out some 'directors comments' about the issue...

first, here's a look at the concept for the cover


or an alternate pattern?...




Okay, now for some comments about the issue...
When I started the contest for this issue, I had one goal in mind: do it a little different.
We had a great contest with lots of good ideas to choose from. I put up a journal on DA to get input from the fans. It was my attempt to get a reading on what everyone wanted to see in the issue. The feedback was wild! You can see the journal here:  http://okayokayokok.deviantart.com/journal/Tales-6-contest-judging-667326850

It didn't really have the intended effect of helping me make a decision. I chose 'Diaper embarrassment', 'Age Regression and unbirth', and 'shrinking man/giantess in diaper'

In issue 6, it is going to be a little more obvious that this is a comic with intentions to turn you on.
Based on feedback I've already gotten, I feel like every issue of Tales from the Crib Keeper should continue to have at least one Age Regression story.

I will try to update this in a few days with more comments, but I need to get back to work on the cover!

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite Tales comic!

    Lotion me up! XD

    ReplyDelete