Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Sanderson Step Sisters digital comic

The Sanderson Step Sisters is now available for purchase. The Sanderson Step Sisters: issue 1 is finally complete!  For anyone who hasn't dropped by my page lately, it's a digital comic - 13 pages in full color plus the cover.  It begins with 2 step-sisters, Meg and Jess, being joined by a new, 3rd step sister, Astrid.

Those of you who have been following me for a long time, may have noticed the lines I dropped about working on a script for this Project over a year ago.  At one point, I pre- released a cover which I soon retracted as I continued to develop the characters and story. This has been a long time coming, and I hope that you can agree.  I've put a lot of thought into the characters, their relationships to each other, and how they change as their world changes into something bizarre.  (A kind of bizarre that has never been shown- even by okayokayokok!)

Action in the story will pull from every theme in the okayokayokok gallery, plus some.  So, if you like ok's gallery, you'll really like this comic.  The artwork in this comic (IMO) is among some of my best.

About 97% of the work in my gallery has been commissions.  (btw thanks! to all you who have commissioned me!) This is the first non-commissioned comic I've done, which means it's all original, and it's all up to my standards.  A lot of times, friends on DA have asked me what I would draw if I wasn't drawing what someone else asked me to draw... this comic is the answer. :-D

It's on sale now for $6.00 here:  https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=XERP4VH468UAU

Beginning in May, I'll begin showing peeks at each page, but I want to give those really interested in the comic the joy of being surprised.

After purchasing, the comic will be emailed to you.
Feel free to note me on DA=  http://okayokayokok.deviantart.com/ if there are any ?'s or comments you have.
I'm already beginning on sketching out issue #2.
If sales meet expectations, the next issue will be $5. :)

3 comments:

  1. How long does it take for the comic to be sent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it should get to your inbox within 15 min of completing the purchase if it's during the day (if you've already ordered). I just now finished coding it so that you will get the comic instantly after you complete the purchase.

      Delete
  2. I still haven't been sent mine,I'll provide you with my email address for you to check for the order.

    ReplyDelete