Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SSS #8 in progress

After finishing Ick or Eat, I jumped right into working on SSS 8. For this issue, I'm going the route of sketching out every page before I start inking on Page 1. Today, I'm sketching page 10!

As I'm sketching out all of SSS 8, I'm getting so excited to see it finished. It will definitely be a BIG step forward for me. It's going to be very ambitious, and I might be a little crazy shooting for the moon, but I'm getting really excited to see where it lands me. Visually, this will be the best comic I've produced.

Ick or Eat really helped me practice on inking and creating mood. This issue will be heavy with weight gain, inflation, expansion, lots of characters, lots of action, and really cool backgrounds as they enter the mouth of the storm and come into the swamp.

There are 2 or 3 spots in the action that I am open to suggestions for what transformations you would want to see. So, if you have a request, send it on over.

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoyed the SSS series thus far and can't get enough of your breast expansion work! However, I would like to propose some penis expansion.

    ReplyDelete