Sunday, December 2, 2012

Video of OKay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9joS_eKt4Q&feature=colike

I was working on Issue 5 the other day and had the urge to turn the video camera on.  It's a 15 minute improv documentary/biography type of video. I talk about how I'm trying to improve, what inspired me to be a comic artist, a little about what's going on in the Sanderson Step Sisters and where I was before deviantart, and a few other random stories. I still want to do a documentary that's a lot better as far as quality is concerned, but because I need to be alone in the house for it, I'll have to wait until the 2nd week of Jan to do that. Somehow the first 5 seconds got cut out, but I didn't notice until 8 hrs later when it finished uploading.

1 comment:

  1. Tis an interesting watch, I think that I need one of those drawy tablet things... And yeah your art is absolutely amazing now, some of the best around for fetish.

    ReplyDelete