Friday, February 6, 2015

Apocalyptic Blueberry part 3


Apocalyptic Blueberry part 3 is finished!
It is 16 pages and a cover page
To download for $7.95, use this link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=Z5M5R8X8ELMQG

This is the last issue of the Apocalyptic Blueberry series. For more of a peek inside: Promo page for Apocalyptic Blueberry #3


You will be auto-redirected to the comic after purchase so do not close your browser. Wait for it to load.
If you miss it, wait for the email with DL link to be sent to you. Right after you buy, you can note me your email OR email me to notify me of your purchase if you wish.
I have a lossless policy with it. If your computer crashes in the future, Email me or note me and provide your paypal email and I will re-send the comic to you at no charge.

Enjoy!

1 comment: